People also ask
Do you need a license to drive a golf cart in The Villages?
While a driver's license is not required to operate a golf cart, a conviction for DUI in a golf cart can lead to loss of one's license to drive a car. Golf carts on any public roads must obey all traffic ordinances, such as stop lights, yielding to pedestrians, and proper turn signaling.
Can I drive a golf cart in my neighborhood in Florida?
Can I Drive a Golf Cart in My Neighborhood in Florida? For residents wondering if you can drive their golf cart around the neighborhood, you can. In Florida, both golf carts and low-speed vehicles (LSVs) are allowed on residential streets.
What is the age limit for driving a golf cart in Florida?
Under the previous law, 14-year-olds were allowed to operate golf carts on public roads. However, under the new bill, the legal age to drive a golf cart in Florida has changed. Individuals under 18 must now be at least 15 years old with a learner's permit or 16 years old with a driver's license.
Can you walk on the golf cart paths in The Villages?
Open to all modes of transportation, except automobiles and motorcycles, the multi-modal paths are found throughout The Villages community and welcome all travelers, including walkers, runners, cyclists and golf cars.
An increasingly common question is what the height of the golf car tunnels in The. Villages are and whether or not a new or recently modified golf car will ...
Use cart paths and tunnels where provided. Golf carts must use the transportation multi-modal trails adjacent to El Camino Real, Buena Vista Boulevard, Morse ...
Did you know the Villages® is home to more than 75,000 golf carts! A recent study conducted by John Castaldo of The Villages Health – showed of all golf ...
Your complete guide to The Villages Florida including real estate, relocation guides, golf courses, town squares and everything about life in The Villages ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.