I started having reports from customers unable to add items to their cart trickle in on Thursday: upon clicking the "add to cart button" in any (and all) ...
The issue may be with your provider account, the bank, or your customer's payment method. Wix provides you with a reason for a failed payment for every declined ...
Apr 21, 2021 · Can anyone tell me why when I add my own product to my shopping cart on Amazon consumer site, it says your cart is empty, both with the add ...
I need help fast I havnt been able to add a payment method to buy a game. I've tryed different phones and credit cards, debit, PayPal and - 988729.
Oct 1, 2012 · The problem appears for some unknown reason when the 1.4.9 Prestashop theme was used, with default 1.5.0.17 theme the problem disappear.
Jan 9, 2022 · Solved: I'm trying to test out payments before I go live on my site and I get an error message when I click the add to cart button.
We're not given an exact reason a card is declined. If your customer has confirmed their card is valid and the transaction still declines, they should contact ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.