Dec 22, 2021 · You have to spend it all over the time period stated for the offer. You buy one at a time like normal and they add it all up.
Build your item library with the Square Point of Sale app by creating items and categories. Items and categories sync across all devices assigned to a ...
I've had several buyers lately purchase a number of items but not use the Add to cart feature so they can receive one package with a combined.
I want to buy two different items from a seller and would like to add them to my cart but it says they don't combine shipping - but they do and they.
Buyers can purchase from merchants using Square to process credit cards in person, over the phone, or through Square Online. If you don't recognize a charge ...
If I understand correctly, you are not able to add more than two items of the same product in the cart together, right? There is only one similar feature “Sold ...
Aug 27, 2013 · Unfortunately not all cards are accepted. If PayPal's system security cannot validate the card, it's rejected. For example, if the name and ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.