People also ask
I have set it up on Customize > Product Catalog > and set the Default Product Sorting to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name) however it's really not ...
Mar 24, 2018 · Now that you have moved the WooCommerce sorting options to the Customizer, it is not possible to easily remove sorting options.
Jan 5, 2022 · Product sorting is not working correctly. In my WordPress dashboard, under “All products” menu item. I sorted products based on price in ASC ...
Dec 8, 2015 · This is on WC 2.4.11, but I find it also on 2.4.5. Default sorting is not working in combination with products that have custom menu order.
“Hey! looks like your theme has probably overridden the sorting dropdown — could you please try it out in a default theme, i.e. TwentyTwelve, and let me know if ...
Video for فالووربالا?q=https://theme.co/forum/t/woocommerce-default-sorting-not-working-or-visible-in-dropdown/28305
Duration: 2:13
Posted: Nov 5, 2019
Missing: فالووربالا? q= theme. forum/ 28305
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.