Hi everyone. I am struggling with a complicated IF statement that will limit the items that can be added to a shopping cart in my app. The code so.
Missing: فالووربالا? q= mp/ 1669876
Jan 11, 2023 · Hello to everyone, can someone help me to create the code on Power Apps for the attached file? What I need is: Edit: Is it even possible to ...
Missing: فالووربالا? q= statement- cart- mp/ 1669876
Mar 20, 2023 · Solved: Hi there, Hopefully somebody may be able to help. My current app has it so that if a user enters the app with an ID embedded in the ...
Oct 26, 2022 · Hi, I created a PowerApp connected to the SharePoint list which on start will check if the different statuses are approved in the list.
I have solved the mystery I changed my If statement to: If( varRecord.'Business Unit'.Value = "Sport and Recreation" &&&
5000+ Ideas · Allow Admins to login as Users · Share with external users · Printing · Allow NOT IN searches in advanced find, marketing lists etc · Copy to Clipboard.
Oct 26, 2022 · Hi, I created a PowerApp connected to the SharePoint list which on start will check if the different statuses are approved in the list.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.