Jun 16, 2023 · I am currently using Shopify's Spotlight theme and I can't seem to find the code for the "Add to cart" button in the main-product.liquid file ...
Missing: فالووربالا? https:// mp/
People also ask
Where is the add to cart code in Shopify?

How to add the Add to Cart button in Shopify

Head over to the Theme section in your Shopify admin panel.
Select “Edit code” in the “Actions” drop-down → “Current theme section” which will open the Shopify Theme Editor.
Select the file where you want to add the “Add to Cart” button.
How to create a Shopify add to cart link?

Steps:

From your Shopify admin, go to Products, and then click the product that you want to create a cart permalink for.
Click the More actions dropdown menu, and then click Create checkout link.
Select a product variant.
Click Copy link.
What is add to cart error on Shopify?
The “add-to-cart not working” error in Shopify is an issue that occurs when customers try to add items to their cart, but it fails due to technical problems. This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a corrupt theme, code changes, JavaScript errors, availability of server resources, and whatnot.
Apr 16, 2024 · Hi , This is Theodore from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Doesn't have built-in "Add to Cart" buttons on search results.
Missing: فالووربالا? https:// quot- spotlight/ mp/ 2105894
Nov 30, 2022 · Yes, the item added to the cart should be added to the request a quote. And yes the request a quote page already exists.
Missing: فالووربالا? q= spotlight/ mp/ 2105894
Nov 9, 2022 · Investigating a strange issue on my Shopify site where the "add to cart" button (on product pages) and "check out" button (in the cart) both ...
Missing: فالووربالا? q= spotlight/ mp/ 2105894
Apr 6, 2022 · Hi there,I can't seem to figure this out after reading other discussions' on ATC and Viewed Product. I've just added the Viewed Product code ...
Apr 30, 2024 · Variant ID: Ensure that the variantID variable is correctly assigned. It should be fetched from the button's data attribute, so you might need ...
Missing: فالووربالا? quot- spotlight/ mp/ 2105894
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.