Nov 28, 2022 · Solved: Hi there! I use Shopify Dawn theme and the default sort when viewing all products (not within a collection) is 'alphabetical'.
Missing: فالووربالا? mp/
Jun 23, 2023 · Currently, the way the default product catalogue is sorted is by A-Z. I want to change the default sorting to the newest products first.
Missing: فالووربالا? mp/ 1836936
People also ask
How to change default product sorting in Shopify?
From your Shopify admin panel, go to Products > Collections. Select a collection. Under the Products section, click the drop-down list beside Sort and select your preferred sort-by order.
How do I change the default variant in Shopify?

Steps:

From the Shopify app, go to Products > All products.
Tap the product that you want to edit.
In the Options section, tap Edit.
In the Options screen, do any of the following: To add a new variant option, tap + Add another option and enter the option name and a default option value. ...
Tap ✓.
How do I change the default collection in Shopify?
You just need to create a new collection (or modify an existing one), then change the handle to “All”. As soon as you do this, the “new” collection will immediately replace the default Shopify All collection. Log in to your Shopify admin. Navigate to Products > Collections.
Feb 6, 2024 · I have a Shop All menu item on the Home Page that when clicked shows all my Active products. There is a drop down menu to change the sorting but ...
Missing: فالووربالا? q= main- mp/ 1836936
Oct 19, 2022 · I would like this page to be defaulted to newest first. Changing it from within collections is not working as some collections are auto sorted ...
Missing: فالووربالا? mp/ 1836936
Sep 29, 2023 · Main Menu Navigation Tabs defaulting to a-z don't know how to change. Not a problem with collections but for this it seems to be hiding.
Missing: فالووربالا? q= https:// mp/ 1836936
1. Change the Sort Order for the Products in a Collection · From your Shopify admin panel, go to Products > Collections. · Select a collection. · Under the ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.