I sold an item, which though well wrapped broke while shipping to the buyer. The buyer opened a case to be refunded. If you don't know this.
Missing: فالووربالا? q= https://
People also ask
There is no real protection. Any buyer, regardless of feedback score, can be a scammer. The best a seller can do is to assess their risk tolerance ( ...
It appears that you have configured your account in a manner that restricts new users from completing purchases, and I happen to be a new user. As a resolution, ...
I had a buyer ask me to cal him in his first message sent. I told him that's against the rules and didn't respond after that. 2 weeks later I get a.
Hi everyone, I have been selling with eBay for about 15 years, although I did take a couple of years off. I'm now back and trying to sell my items,
Missing: فالووربالا? q= WARNING/ 34151562
My listing was setup to NOT allow International sales. The buyer still does have their address and country of origin set to USA, using the address of the ...
Missing: فالووربالا? 34151562
Seller Center has answers you can trust for all your selling questions. ... Great I thought, Ebay has protections for me as outlined in the Seller Protections.
I suspect the seller sold it for more outside of eBay since the post office must scan all items on arrival. Bidders beware!" I understand that they're upset and ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.